Hey guys,
Have a few interior pieces laying around that may be of interest.
OE ZCP/CSL Alcantara E-Brake Assembly. In great shape, virtually no wear.
$65 shipped. These are about $100 new shipped


I also have a fresh leather e-brake boot with base. Like brand new. $30 shipped


I also have some Tanin Red e-brake/shift boots. Decent quality. They were for my wagon but are too light compared to real Tanin. May be better for Imola, not sure. $20 shipped and their yours.


Short Euro Tray - $20 shipped
Coin Holder - $10 shipped
Upper Support - $10 shipped
Armrest - $30 shipped
Everything for $60 shipped






Visors, handles and various clips/trims from my Touring. Best offer.

PM with any questions...
Have a few interior pieces laying around that may be of interest.
OE ZCP/CSL Alcantara E-Brake Assembly. In great shape, virtually no wear.
$65 shipped. These are about $100 new shipped
I also have a fresh leather e-brake boot with base. Like brand new. $30 shipped
I also have some Tanin Red e-brake/shift boots. Decent quality. They were for my wagon but are too light compared to real Tanin. May be better for Imola, not sure. $20 shipped and their yours.
Short Euro Tray - $20 shipped
Coin Holder - $10 shipped
Upper Support - $10 shipped
Armrest - $30 shipped
Everything for $60 shipped
Visors, handles and various clips/trims from my Touring. Best offer.
PM with any questions...
Interior Garage Sale: Euro Tray/Alcantara E-Brake Assembly + More
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire