Well I finally got around to working on the ecu. I have to revert and figured I'd ask for advice.
First I put the ECU into boot mode and downloaded the full bin with jmgarageflasher.
Then I uploaded the MS43 v56 virgin bin.
After hooking back up, the car no longer starts.
I'm going to revert to the original to get running again.
How do I tell what version the original bin is?
Also, I'm wondering if I need to set the vin or something on the virgin bin to get things working. Thoughts?
First I put the ECU into boot mode and downloaded the full bin with jmgarageflasher.
Then I uploaded the MS43 v56 virgin bin.
After hooking back up, the car no longer starts.
I'm going to revert to the original to get running again.
How do I tell what version the original bin is?
Also, I'm wondering if I need to set the vin or something on the virgin bin to get things working. Thoughts?
Hmm, v56 doesn't start the car. Reverting but ??
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire