dimanche 18 juin 2017

Hi Everyone, new to me 04 330 ZHP

Just wanted to introduce my self. Long time BMW enthusiast. I have had a number of E36's Ranging from 318ti's to M3's. Was autoxing a 06 Cooper S, bought my first E46 just a few months ago. Picked up an 04 330 ZHP, looking to be my summer daily and maybe see some autox duty but is going to need a bit of work to get there. Previous owner had the car slammed on cheap ebay coils and the engine has higher miles so I already have been going over the engine a bit.

Interested in what everyone is running for a simple non adjustable suspension that would be comptative in a stock autox class, and a good wheel and tire size combo that is popular to run for spirited driving and autox duties.

Also interested in events or member meetups to wrench or meet and greets. Usually try to DIY all my car related issues so I am no stranger to turning a wrench. Thanks!


Hi Everyone, new to me 04 330 ZHP

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire