Hey ya'll, I'm doing some cleaning, getting ready for a move and figured I haven't used these for years so consider them for sale. This yakima roof rack is in good used shape. It came on a wagon that I used to own. The cross bars show signs of wear and have no end caps. The locks are working and come with one key (not shown). I've hauled some nice sized items on this roof rack. I'm thinking that this would fit on other touring series too.
I also have a Thule fork mount bike carrier that I will throw in for an additional $25 (I would also sell this separately).
$100 + shipping
I also have a Thule fork mount bike carrier that I will throw in for an additional $25 (I would also sell this separately).
$100 + shipping
FS: Yakima Roof Rack for TOURING and bike carrier
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire