SOCAL PICKUP...... I am Looking to sell my 20inch Iforge-Rev rims. Paid $8,000 of them willing to let go for 2500 OBO. I am also willing to trade them for OEM M3 E46 18ich or 19inch with some Cash. Rims come with the Tire and lock Nuts.
I am open to all kinds of offers as I am selling my car but want to give these bad ass rims a good home.
There is some rub and scrapes on the rims and probably need a good cleaning/polish but they look great on the car.... text me at
209-663-(Five Zero Three Zero)
Best
Justy
I am open to all kinds of offers as I am selling my car but want to give these bad ass rims a good home.
There is some rub and scrapes on the rims and probably need a good cleaning/polish but they look great on the car.... text me at
209-663-(Five Zero Three Zero)
Best
Justy
FS: 20Inch IFORGE-REV Will Trade/Swap OEM
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire