Hello M3F,
I had bought a bunch of parts to overhaul my driveline and took it to Kaiv earlier this year, but we decided to keep my existing flywheel and pressure plate as it all looked great even though it had 170k on it, but I bought a new Luk clutch from him. So I have some left over parts for sale now.
-stock clutch, flywheel and pressure plate that I had bought from member Keithyaka, but didn't use. He's sold a ton of stuff; he said these came off his car at 39k. $280 picked up 91362 Socal. I can ship, but this stuff is really heavy. I do have lots of boxes, bubble wrap and Styrofoam, so I am willing to pack it for you - just PM me for shipping quote.






-8 (the amount you need) brand new BMW flywheel bolts, part# - 11222243051 $27 shipped or $20 picked up.


-F-A-G (OEM) Pilot Bearing. Here it is on ECS - http://ift.tt/2rwnaEF -The forum is putting *** instead of f a g
$5 shipped or free with pick up of other items

-Corteco (OEM) Output shaft seal. here it is on ECS - http://ift.tt/2sguZf8
$5 shipped or free with pick up of other items

-OE BMW Shift Rod Seal. Here it is on ECS - http://ift.tt/2rwJo9L
$15 shipped


-UUC black (street) Tranny mounts, used, but in perfectly fine shape I only took them out to try some Revshift poly ones (pictured, sold) but I didn't like those and happened to find some used RE ones that I wanted to try out. I had no issues with these at all, to be clear. $30 shipped or $25 picked up.


I had bought a bunch of parts to overhaul my driveline and took it to Kaiv earlier this year, but we decided to keep my existing flywheel and pressure plate as it all looked great even though it had 170k on it, but I bought a new Luk clutch from him. So I have some left over parts for sale now.
-stock clutch, flywheel and pressure plate that I had bought from member Keithyaka, but didn't use. He's sold a ton of stuff; he said these came off his car at 39k. $280 picked up 91362 Socal. I can ship, but this stuff is really heavy. I do have lots of boxes, bubble wrap and Styrofoam, so I am willing to pack it for you - just PM me for shipping quote.
-8 (the amount you need) brand new BMW flywheel bolts, part# - 11222243051 $27 shipped or $20 picked up.
-F-A-G (OEM) Pilot Bearing. Here it is on ECS - http://ift.tt/2rwnaEF -The forum is putting *** instead of f a g
$5 shipped or free with pick up of other items
-Corteco (OEM) Output shaft seal. here it is on ECS - http://ift.tt/2sguZf8
$5 shipped or free with pick up of other items
-OE BMW Shift Rod Seal. Here it is on ECS - http://ift.tt/2rwJo9L
$15 shipped
-UUC black (street) Tranny mounts, used, but in perfectly fine shape I only took them out to try some Revshift poly ones (pictured, sold) but I didn't like those and happened to find some used RE ones that I wanted to try out. I had no issues with these at all, to be clear. $30 shipped or $25 picked up.
E46 M3 S54 Clutch, flywheel, pp, tranny/clutch parts
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire