I'm selling my Rogue Engineering El Diablo muffler. I picked this up from a friend a couple weeks ago, but changed my plan for the exhaust setup and decided to let go of this muffler. I had every potential weak point on the hangers and such secured with extra welds when I first picked it up, but I just never got around to mounting it.
Personally, I think the El Diablo is one of the best sounding aftermarket mufflers out there with a perfect balance of a deep tone and rasp at higher rpm's. Brand new an El Diablo will cost you 1245 usd for the muffler and 100 usd for shipping.
Asking 850usd + shipping + 3% paypal fee. PM me if interested, thanks!
Personally, I think the El Diablo is one of the best sounding aftermarket mufflers out there with a perfect balance of a deep tone and rasp at higher rpm's. Brand new an El Diablo will cost you 1245 usd for the muffler and 100 usd for shipping.
Asking 850usd + shipping + 3% paypal fee. PM me if interested, thanks!
E46 M3 FS: Rogue Engineering El Diablo Muffler
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire