I'm located in Tempe Arizona I will try my best with this forum to part out my car.
Part out.
Cars in my garage in Tempe near az mills
I'm available before 11am or after 6pm Monday through Saturday. Free all day Sunday.
Some parts are already spoken for. Money talks
2002 330ci 223k miles
Black sports interior 5sp will post pics of interior soon. I will entertain whole vehicle $ offers.
Car will be towed/gone before the 27th
Pm me will try my best to reply.
Lmao don't ask for the damn expansion tank I'll glue it back together and sell it to you.






Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
Part out.
Cars in my garage in Tempe near az mills
I'm available before 11am or after 6pm Monday through Saturday. Free all day Sunday.
Some parts are already spoken for. Money talks
2002 330ci 223k miles
Black sports interior 5sp will post pics of interior soon. I will entertain whole vehicle $ offers.
Car will be towed/gone before the 27th
Pm me will try my best to reply.
Lmao don't ask for the damn expansion tank I'll glue it back together and sell it to you.
Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
E46 Coupe 2002 e46 330ci part out
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire