mercredi 21 juin 2017

Drivers window

well I have a 2004 BMW 325ci and recently I ran over a median yes ik dumb af lol but it was really dark couldn't see. When I did that I got all my windows up and then down but when I wanted to put up the drivers one nada stopped working completely, when I press on the switch up or down it makes a click sound but there's no motor sound Or nothing, my question is how do I know if it's the relay, motor, or fuse that stopped working lol I'm clueless and don't want to pay someone to just take a "look" at it if it's something small maybe out of place or what not. Don't want to open it because idk what it is or buy anything yet until i get an idea of what it could be[emoji28] if you could help me out I'd really appreciate


Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app


Drivers window

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire