In the 2005 330Ci convertible with power top we just bought the headliner and top are in great shape except for the bottom left attachment point just by where a back seat passenger's shoulder would be on the driver's side. The fabric and attachment cord is loose there and I can't figure out how it should attach. The opposite side is perfect and so I can't and don't want to try to pull it out to see how the drivers side should be.
I have some pics and I think a plastic piece that is at the bottom of the headliner may be broken.
I don't want to take up forum space posting pics if there is someone who knows the proper way this all goes together then maybe I could pmail them to them.
It's not a big deal as would only be noticeable if someone was in the back seat but I'd like to fix it if I can.
Thanks for any advice. I'm posting two pictures so everyone can see what I am talking about but I have more pics as well. I think one of the plastic pieces is broken at the red X location but I can't be sure. Also the previous owner looks like he put some velcro tape in the 2nd pic. to hold it but the cord should be tighter i believe.
Any advice or diagrams or help would be most appreciated.
Thanks
Mike in Alabama
I have some pics and I think a plastic piece that is at the bottom of the headliner may be broken.
I don't want to take up forum space posting pics if there is someone who knows the proper way this all goes together then maybe I could pmail them to them.
It's not a big deal as would only be noticeable if someone was in the back seat but I'd like to fix it if I can.
Thanks for any advice. I'm posting two pictures so everyone can see what I am talking about but I have more pics as well. I think one of the plastic pieces is broken at the red X location but I can't be sure. Also the previous owner looks like he put some velcro tape in the 2nd pic. to hold it but the cord should be tighter i believe.
Any advice or diagrams or help would be most appreciated.
Thanks
Mike in Alabama
Drivers Side Back seat headliner Attachment Question
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire