I have a 2001 BMW 330CI and I am currently replacing the front right control arm along with brakes and rotors. I got it almost all the way off, I got all the hard stuff done, but I noticed this extra piece connected to the control arm? I noticed it and took off the little nut but I have no idea how to get it off since its so stuck to the control arm. What is it called and should I just go and buy a new one if its not possible to off? I've searched for it but I havent found anything on diagrams that show it. I dont want to break it either since its a metal piece that is connected to a plastic bendable arm and I really don't want to break anything and have to replace a bunch of things, especially with the car all tore apart.

This is the piece connected to the control arm and that little plate is stuck to it. Like I said, I already took the nut off but it wont budge

This is the full view of the piece. It connects to a plastic bendable arm and then to a plastic box.

This is the very top with the little box.
What are these pieces called? Should I replace them while its all tore apart or should I try and disconnect it? I dont want to break anything.
This is the piece connected to the control arm and that little plate is stuck to it. Like I said, I already took the nut off but it wont budge
This is the full view of the piece. It connects to a plastic bendable arm and then to a plastic box.
This is the very top with the little box.
What are these pieces called? Should I replace them while its all tore apart or should I try and disconnect it? I dont want to break anything.
Control Arm Replacement
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire