I just got my car back today after getting a roll bar installed(track car). While it was in the shop I had them remove the radio, speakers, and airbags.
I had them leave the AC system intact, but now without the radio the AC buttons do nothing and the Heat is blowing full blast. Ideally i'd like to be able to control the ac, but for now I'd settle for just getting the heat to stop.
Can I just pull the fuses for the heater?
Any advice welcome. I'm going to the track Saturday and it's REALLY hot in there...
Thanks,
Curt
I had them leave the AC system intact, but now without the radio the AC buttons do nothing and the Heat is blowing full blast. Ideally i'd like to be able to control the ac, but for now I'd settle for just getting the heat to stop.
Can I just pull the fuses for the heater?
Any advice welcome. I'm going to the track Saturday and it's REALLY hot in there...
Thanks,
Curt
Can't turn off heat!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire