Hi sorry to post directly in the forum, but I cannot post to classifieds.
I've moved onto another platform and have a 2001 BMW ZF auto trans with torque converter with a Bad Reverse rear drum. Forward gears are perfect.
I need it out of my garage.
Local pickup only.
Free to anyone who may want it.

Feel free to PM me or email me direct
Iammichaelmanson@gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
I've moved onto another platform and have a 2001 BMW ZF auto trans with torque converter with a Bad Reverse rear drum. Forward gears are perfect.
I need it out of my garage.
Local pickup only.
Free to anyone who may want it.
Feel free to PM me or email me direct
Iammichaelmanson@gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
Can't post in classifieds - free to pickup ZF auto trans
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire