I'm sure you've all seen the news about Tropical Storm Cindy wreaking havoc on the southern states. I don't know the situation anywhere else, but we've had about four or five tornadoes touch down since noon, one of which was very close to my boss' house and a good friend's house.
Our flash flood watch doesn't end until 7:00 p.m. and our tornado watch doesn't end until 10:00 p.m., so we've got a ways to go for the really bad shit.
Any Fanatics in Louisiana, Mississippi, or Texas want to chime in? Again, I'm not sure what's happening in those areas, but all I can say is...

Our flash flood watch doesn't end until 7:00 p.m. and our tornado watch doesn't end until 10:00 p.m., so we've got a ways to go for the really bad shit.
Any Fanatics in Louisiana, Mississippi, or Texas want to chime in? Again, I'm not sure what's happening in those areas, but all I can say is...
Bad weather in the South.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire