I picked up this wheel with the intention of having it redone with perforated leather, but ultimately decided it's not what I want to spend money on right now. So, rather than leave it in a box on a shelf in the closet...
Donor car was a 2005 M3 coupe which underwent a track-car conversion. I think with a Leatherique treatment, this will be a great wheel for a good price. There's a small wear patch at about 8:30, which you can really only see from certain angles. The two impression marks at 2:00 and 6:00 should bounce back (Leatherique will help). Something was placed on top of the box and I just didn't pay attention.
$200 shipped to CONUS. Just looking to get back what I paid. No buttons or lower trim.




Donor car was a 2005 M3 coupe which underwent a track-car conversion. I think with a Leatherique treatment, this will be a great wheel for a good price. There's a small wear patch at about 8:30, which you can really only see from certain angles. The two impression marks at 2:00 and 6:00 should bounce back (Leatherique will help). Something was placed on top of the box and I just didn't pay attention.
$200 shipped to CONUS. Just looking to get back what I paid. No buttons or lower trim.
Any E46 M3 Leather Steering Wheel
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire