Greetings!
When I bought my E46 it had a broken LH mirror, the PO had duct taped it on to the side of the car (ugh).
I bought a junkyard mirror, swapped the covers, and now I've got this extra cover I'll never use. Perhaps one of you guys could use it? Color is Orient Blue Metallic.
A few paint chips and some fade (see pics) but the clips are intact and in great condition...





When I bought my E46 it had a broken LH mirror, the PO had duct taped it on to the side of the car (ugh).
I bought a junkyard mirror, swapped the covers, and now I've got this extra cover I'll never use. Perhaps one of you guys could use it? Color is Orient Blue Metallic.
A few paint chips and some fade (see pics) but the clips are intact and in great condition...
Any E46 F/S: OEM LH Mirror Cover (Orient Blue Metallic)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire