These came on my M3, and since it's like 110 degrees here in AZ, rather than continue to burn my hands, I swapped these out for stock leather! But those of you in cooler climates can make use of these, I'm sure :)
The E-brake handle is machined aluminum. I think these are around 250 new. It's in perfect condition, I'd like to get $75 shipped.
The shift knob is in solid condition, no damage, but as you can see there is light corrosion on the chrome part. This guy also goes around 250 new, so I'd like to get $55 shipped.
If you want the pair, $110 shipped.
Thanks!
Mark
The E-brake handle is machined aluminum. I think these are around 250 new. It's in perfect condition, I'd like to get $75 shipped.
The shift knob is in solid condition, no damage, but as you can see there is light corrosion on the chrome part. This guy also goes around 250 new, so I'd like to get $55 shipped.
If you want the pair, $110 shipped.
Thanks!
Mark
AC Schnitzer E Brake handle and shift knob
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire