Hello all
In a few weeks, I will be heading out on a 6000-mile road trip across the US in my '99 323i. It currently has 40k miles. I'll be replacing the power steering, trans, and diff fluids as well as my brake hoses. All my other fluids are up to date. I'll be going on rt 66, which means the Southwest in the summer. Any suggestions on parts to take or precautions to take before I head out?
Thanks!
In a few weeks, I will be heading out on a 6000-mile road trip across the US in my '99 323i. It currently has 40k miles. I'll be replacing the power steering, trans, and diff fluids as well as my brake hoses. All my other fluids are up to date. I'll be going on rt 66, which means the Southwest in the summer. Any suggestions on parts to take or precautions to take before I head out?
Thanks!
6000 Mile Road Trip - Suggestions?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire