samedi 17 juin 2017

2003 325i Feeler

So, I currently have a 2003 325i in black with dark tan/black interior.

I am looking to see what people think is a fair price on the car because I have lost interest and won't have time to put it back together before I go back to college in the fall. I hope to be able to get out of it what I have in it.

It has sport and luxury packages and has been immaculately maintained by the previous owner until he was hit in the front left corner while leaving a gas station.

Maintenance history:
Feb 28, 2017 138204
Air intake hose replaced
Coolant reservoir replaced
Dipstick replaced
PCV valve replaced
Radiator cap replaced

Jan 27, 2017 137,816
Cooling system checked
Shift lever seal replaced

Dec 7, 2016 135,816
Drivability/performance checked
Engine cleaned
Power steering fluid flushed/changed
Power steering hose(s)/line(s) replaced
Rack and pinion replaced
Steering gear replaced
Steering/suspension checked

130,249 miles:
Spark plugs replaced
Valve cover gasket replaced

122,xxx miles:
Water pump replaced

120,xxx miles:
Oil pan gasket replaced
Control arms replaced

110,xxx miles:
Radiator hoses replaced
Belt tensioners replaced

The maintenance has been done properly on this car, which is why I bought it. I should keep it because it would be more reliable than my other car, but I can't bring myself to sell the other car, so I am selling this one.

The insurance company totaled it out for what was cosmetic damage (besides the radiator) and that is where I picked it up. I put a new radiator in it and have put almost 1000 miles on it with no issues in its current state (without a bumper cover).
It has a restored Arizona title and is registered. The corner of the crash bar was slightly bent and the left fender was pulled in a bit when the bumper was pushed in. The plastic cover is cracked, but all trim on it is fine. A new crash bar is included with the car, so it still just needs the fender pulled back and a new bumper reattached. Also, one of the fog lights got hit by a rock on the highway and cracked, so that will need replaced.

The paint is in great shape, but the roof could used buffed as the clear is beginning to oxidize. The headlights need refinished and there is a 1" crack in the leather on the back of the driver's seat. Everything works on the car and it drives normal.

Edit: It also has been converted to electric fan out of a manual car and extra driver's turn signal will be included. Car at almost 140,000 miles.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: May 23 2017 Black e46.jpg Views: N/A Size: 102.9 KB ID: 656817   Click image for larger version Name: May 23 2017 Black e46_3.jpg Views: N/A Size: 87.8 KB ID: 656818   Click image for larger version Name: May 23 2017 Black e46_4.jpg Views: N/A Size: 116.2 KB ID: 656819   Click image for larger version Name: May 23 2017 Black e46_7.jpg Views: N/A Size: 84.7 KB ID: 656820  

Click image for larger version Name: May 23 2017 Black e46_9.jpg Views: N/A Size: 83.8 KB ID: 656821   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_20170519_125529.jpg Views: N/A Size: 237.0 KB ID: 656822  


2003 325i Feeler

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire