Hello,
I have been reading for days and have not found this be covered in the detail i want.
I have a 2000 E46 323I i am planning on putting a M54B30 into out of a 2003 E39 530I.
I want to keep this swap as cheap and simple as possible so i intend to swap the M54B30 in and use the M54 manifold with the throttle body adapter and run the cable driven throttle body.
Will the engine run on the standard 323I DME without modification with the larger M54B30 injectors?
I have been reading for days and have not found this be covered in the detail i want.
I have a 2000 E46 323I i am planning on putting a M54B30 into out of a 2003 E39 530I.
I want to keep this swap as cheap and simple as possible so i intend to swap the M54B30 in and use the M54 manifold with the throttle body adapter and run the cable driven throttle body.
Will the engine run on the standard 323I DME without modification with the larger M54B30 injectors?
2000 323i M54B30 runing with m52tub25 throttle body
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire