lundi 5 juin 2017

Speed limiter/governor [01 325ci 5-speed German built/MS43 ECU]

I was researching and found some threads, but apparently none of them with a definitive awnser/proof on this...

I got exactly 134MPH @around 5700rpm and the car stopped accelerating, its a 5 speed manual, I could see the MPG indicator going back as I was flooring meaning the ECU closed the throttle body...
Now I also had a "check engine soon" light due a bad secondary O2 sensor, maybe the ECU enters in "safe mode" due this light? still contradictory tough as it would block the rev limiter on other gears, not only in 5th.. I know the US versions might have it but did they also blocked the imported ones? :tsk:

Would be glad if any experts/ECU modifiers could share their thoughts..






01 325ci 5-speed German built MS43 ECU


Speed limiter/governor [01 325ci 5-speed German built/MS43 ECU]

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire