lundi 5 juin 2017

Intake Boot & Manifold Hoses (Which are they?)

Hi guys!

I've taken out my intake manifold for the first time and in the process a tiny hose snapped and I can't figure out what it is.

I took a picture and it hooks right onto this type of sensor on the 2nd picture below.

The other one that looks rugged and about to snap is the lower hose on the F-connector of the intake boot. I believe they are standard type of hoses but I need some part number or perhaps tube size so I can replace it and I want to know whether the length of them matters other than of course reaching both ends.

fconnector intakemanifold

Finally would I need to change my intake manifold gasket? I think it looks perfectly fine but I read somewhere that it should be replaced by preventive measures.

Thank you.


Intake Boot & Manifold Hoses (Which are they?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire