lundi 5 juin 2017

I'm a little lost.

Ok you've probably seen the lost new kid waltz in here before, but I hate to say that's me right now, I need anything from opinions, to help being pointed in the right direction for things. I own an 04 330xi and have had it for almost 2 years now with it currently having a good 110k on it. It's got no tint to the windows, stock rims, and a new starter. Other than soon having to patch an oil leak and get a check up on it it's been doing quite well for me and I love this car. But I wish to spice things up, give it a boost or a full clean to increase performance and horsepower (reminder mainly everything is still stock) and give it a fresh look, maybe even a touch up in paint down the line and I just need help on how I go about giving it the face lift. Whether that comes to where to buy rims, what's good percents on a tint job and more. So again sorry for strolling in as the new kid with probably digging around that couldve answered these already for me I just need some professional help before I make a change or what I think is an "upgrade" I'll end up regretting. Thank you!


I'm a little lost.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire