lundi 5 juin 2017

completely draining antifreeze bone dry

Anybody ever do this, or are we just doing a continuous flush to get all the old crap out?

My car is still dismantled at this point, no front clip, no radiator, no A/C condenser, nothing. So I'm looking for a good way to get all the old GREEN antifreeze out of all the little nooks and crannies in which it's no doubt pooled.

I don't want to mix it with the blue and have it turn to gel in the engine, so that's why I'm asking before I get it all together. May or may not be easier to do it this way, I just don't know.

I thought that having the engine out and tipping this way and that would drain most of the fluids, but upon removing the water pump, I did notice that there was still fresh, green antifreeze in the bottom of the engine... But, as it's bolted down again, there won't be any tipping going on at this point.

So, any ideas?


completely draining antifreeze bone dry

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire