lundi 5 juin 2017

6spd swap performed on Touring... Can't communicate with MK60 Module after Recoding

Vehicle Details:

06/2000 E46 323i Touring


Hey fella's...

I just finished up the labor side of the swap and I've successfully removed the transmission gear error. I followed a fellow forum members next steps in order to finish the coding process.

Recoded the KMB, DSC, and EWS with blank trc files and thats where the issues started.

The ABS, DSC and Brake light were on, I sorted out the ABS by recoding the LEW module with a blank trc file because I figured what the heck... can't get much worse now. Anyway, the DSC light does not want to come off.

INPA will not communicate with the MK60 module but I do SEE the steering angle when I select that option in INPA... I just can't re-align it. From what I understand this will turn the DSC light off and get everything back up and running.

Should I be using something else like ISTA/P (I have this as well)...

Lastly, in order to get rid of my rev hang from what I've gathered I need to grab the ZUSB number from a manual transmission 323i with the same build date/year and flash the DME so that it has the manual trans maps?

Any help would be awesome... Feel like I'm just shooting in the dark here because I'm still learning how to use the software.


6spd swap performed on Touring... Can't communicate with MK60 Module after Recoding

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire